Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

My Netbook Reflection

The big change this year was that we swapped pencil and paper for a fascinating new machine. Leaving pencil and paper was a happy time for me because now my hand does not hurt every time.


At the start of term one we were learning to touch type and learn how to use Google,g mail and Google drive.


The tools we use to help our learning is our Chromebook, because we can go on the websites that help us find information. My Friends and I  help each other even though we are in different reading groups. I like I can think by myself and I can learn fast without talking to anyone.


I like that writing and rubbing  out isn't a big deal. Chromebooks make learning easier because we can go on Google drive and share docs with friends and do our learning together.

One thing I don’t like is that we have to do art on a Chromebook it is so hard but I do my art on a Imac. I hope for next year that we get to take our netbook’s home and finish our work at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment